Friday, January 31, 2014

GetSubscriebrs Case Study - How I Build an Email List & Make Money at The Same Time

On December 26, 2013, I’ve purchased the 200 email lead pack from GetSubscribers (a service by GetResponse) which costed $89.95 or $0.45 per email subscriber.

This is a screenshot taken from inside my GetSubscribers Account on Jan 22, 2014.

[​IMG]

So after about 25 days, I've gotten 102 subscribers and made $67 promoting a clickbank product about making money online. So when I reach 200 subscribers, I'll probably make a small profit. But hey, it's like building a free email list!
[​IMG]

I'm not promoting GetSubscribers, I don't think they even have an affiliate program. These are just my results.

I've included more details and pictures of this case study at howtowebmaster.com: GetSubscribers Review – 200 Email Leads – My Email Marketing Case Study

Thanks for reading! and I'll be updating this case study when in the next 30 days or when I reach 200 subscribers.

If you have questions, please ask me here or make a comment at my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment