Monday, November 26, 2018

Stolen Facebook Page Rental Scam + FB Business Manager + Instant Article...





I got scammed! Facebook FanPage Stolen by Scammer pretending to rent out my Facebook Page for huge money. The scammer pretended to be from Facebook Instant Article and using Facebook Business Manager to gain ownership to my page with 160k likes and followers.



It was a quick and easy scam. NO admin access to my page was ever given! Yet, Facebook Business Manager took over my page and I can't do anything to remove them afterwards. Now my page is stolen and Facebook is seriously no Help! See video!





I played with fire and got burned! If you got your page stolen, here're some suggestions.



1) Quickly remove your page from FB business manager if still possible. This is the best chance to get your page back.



2) File a report if you still have admin access to page:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1280439701975125



3) Report your own page to facebook by sending in feedback report.



*Message for FACEBOOK, Please fix the business manager loophole that these scammers are taking advantage of.



Thanks for watching, please subscribe for more marketing tips and tricks, reviews, and avoiding scams at my HowToWebmaster.com Youtube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment